Monday, November 16, 2009

Manoa Waterfall Hike

A Cherry Tree we found on our way up to Paradise Park












Always snooping















Manoa Moss



A pagoda for Baby Jae
For every butterfly that crosses my path, I shall think of you my Baby Jae ~~~~~~~~~~~
Located at the back of Manoa Valley at the HAWAIIAN PARADISE PARK you will often notice after heavy rain falls beautiful waterfalls pouring off the cliffs of our magistic mountain area. Because of its steep slopes and high altitude the mountains here offer a playground for waterbeds and fast moving waterfalls.

This waterfall located at the very end of Monoa Road is exactly that type of waterfall. However because of erosion the waterfall has been permanetly closed by the state.

A short and simple hike I wanted to add to my blogspot which I find to be a great trail to bring little ones for a day out.

I would like to dedicate this trail to my Baby Jae. While out on this hike I was notified via CP that my hubby had found my baby bully had fallen asleep and went to be with the good lord. This trail will always hold a special place in my heart. With all my love & all the memories weve share, We love you baby Jae ! Go in Peace ...

No comments:

Post a Comment