Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Waimano Waterfall




















Directions: From H-1, take the Pearl City-Wailamlu exit (#10) and head north. Turn right on Moanalua, then right on Waimano Home Rd. Take a left on Komo Mai Dr (going straight quickly takes you to the Waimano Ridge TH). Follow Komo Mai Dr through a subdivision and park at the end of the road.



This is a repeat hike. Had a huge crew with us on this particular day and so much fun.

Our morning started out at Sam's Club where the entire booyah convoyed out and had a huge lunch before our journeys. Also we accidently left back Nalu Boi , so we all waited for him to get dropped off before heading out.

Our Crew : Pana , Arona , Adam , Myron , Tua , BJ , Bethel, Lila , DJ , Yuri, Jeff and Troy

We started off at the trailhead at the very top of Komo Mai Drive .

Because this is a repeat hike its no use I go into detail of the hike itself. But will give a friendly reminder of Cardiac Hill. And me almost passing out with a few other after the treacherous hike up. Guess thats how that hill got its nick name. Aside from us in full butt action at some points and climbing down slippery muddy slopes, most of the day remained overcast until the rain came pouring down. But thats the best part of any hike is rolling around getting dirty I must admit.

Everyone ended up swimming and we even had some stunt jumppers ; which I personally did the inspection of the water depth, prior to any jumping.

I couldnt have asked for better company and really had a great time like always ... But hey with me its always a great time. Thank You once again Waimano for your majestic clean pools. And Im so glad that I had the best people I know in the world joinning me on this day ... I love you all ... my Aiga ...

No comments:

Post a Comment