Friday, November 27, 2009

Shoreline Daimondhead

The new Otani Hotel Kaimana Beach

Below Daimondhead
San Sui's waikz
Makalei Beach Park




Futher down from Wong's
Yay Mz in the marathon


A famous spot for nude tanning , I had to shut my video off a couple times because I would be taping and out of nowhere someone would pop out. This is not a good place for children


Theres a beautiful pool where we love to jump into from the rock wall, its all sand and beautiful at night with a fullmoon. There are lights along side the wall which light the area to swim
I love this house, if I was rich these people would have to sell
Yup Jim you'd have to sell me your house
My friend use to live here
Atop Daimondhead lookout

Daimondhead lighthouse

It was Thanksgiving morning and waking up in Waikiki only motivated me to slap on my running shoes and do my thing. So I set off at about 6:30 am and as I exited the building we were staying at I was shocked at the amount of people that would be up so early doing the exact same thing as me in Waikiki. Yes, there just so happen to be a special Thanksgiving Marathon so I decided to play the health freak for the morning and fell in with hundreds of people heading in the same direction as me. I ended up doing a straight run with the group from the Otani Hotel past Daimondhead & triangle park and decided to fall out right by the "Old FortRuger Market" located in Kapahulu. I wanted to buy some poke and call for someone to pick me up but to my surprise everything was sold out. I know the poke here is pretty pricey at sometimes $14.99 per lb. but it is the best poke on the island truely. So no poke , I headed back to the hotel. What a wonderful morning stroll along the shoreline of Waikiki. And I was able to catch some really nice pix for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment