Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kuaokala July 2009 Waianae









Okay I cannot take any credit for this hike cause while my girl SXY was doing it I had to report to a worthy church cause and then fly over to the beach where the brats took forevers for come out the water.
So really I cant cover anything about this hike and only look foward to sometime in the near future to play catch up on this from what the pictures show another amazing trail. I just hope the gang had fun without yours truely and everything met their expectations. Also I know SXY wont mind I raped her pix to post it up in this blog for information purposes. Anyways everyone met up at Baskin & Robbins Waianae and spent the day hiking the summit. The rest of the info and conditions I will gather from SXY and update later.

Directions: From what it looks like you need to acsess the trailhead from a gaurdshack at the base of Yokohamas.

Update: I was informed by SXY that you are able to view the back end of Oahu from this summit also maybe able to see Mokuleia. There is also a camp area around this range where my neice has camped. Another name for this Range is called Peacock Flats. This is a hike I would like to do within the next month.
This was the only picture I could find of Peacock Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment